Congratulations on one of the best decisions you’ve ever made for your business: the decision to outsource your bookkeeping and administrative tasks!
“From 2004 to 2013, I founded and managed an IT services company based in the Toronto area. During that span, we built a multi-million dollar recurring revenue business, our credit rating was A+, we never missed payroll, our days’ sales outstanding was under 40 days, we had exactly 0 legal disputes, experienced 0 retail tax issues, and we had less than $5,000 in bad debt. In 2013, I sold my company to an $800 million US-based cloud services company, and my administrative team, led by Nicole, managed the entire process flawlessly.”
GREG ONOPRIJENKO, FORMER PRESIDENT & OWNER — E-TERNITY BUSINESS CONTINUITY CONSULTANTS INC.
Here are the 5 defining principles that ground NumbersWise:
- We believe that all IT Service Providers can be healthier with sound financial and administrative support processes. Most small IT business owners struggle to make clear decisions because they are overwhelmed with cash flow crises, collections challenges, time-consuming invoices, and late bill payments. NumbersWise eliminates that stress for you with our outsourced bookkeeping, office administration, and business organization services specifically for IT service providers just like you.
- We believe that discipline and process generate predictable results. We thrive on methodology, process, and procedure, and that brings structure to your company. We’re good at what we do because we have the specific IT industry experience and knowledge to run your administration department smoothly.
- We believe in applying technology and automation wherever possible to achieve a paperless office that can be managed from anywhere. The days of hard copy financial statements, shoeboxes full of receipts, and couriering documents back and forth are gone forever. We embrace technology to make your life easier; to facilitate a remote work environment with secure electronic file sharing. No more paper.
- We believe in open communication and a convenient billing model. We make it easy for you to do business with us because of our unique fixed monthly fee model that is consistent with your managed service billing model. You won’t be “nickel and dimed” to death and that, along with our FREE unlimited support, fosters an open and collaborative working relationship between us.
- We believe in surrounding ourselves with great people because great people achieve astonishing results. It starts with our employees and includes our extended team and our clients. Working with people that believe what we believe is critical to us. There is no better predictor of success. We’re stronger together, and we’re stronger with great people.
The bottom line is that we’re in business to help you. Life is too short to stress about administrative headaches. I’ve lived it myself, and I know how smoothly an IT company can be managed when the administration department runs on auto-pilot. We’re good at what we do, we have the experience behind us, and we sincerely want your business to succeed. Cheers to making wise decisions about your numbers!
Chief Administration Officer
NumbersWise Business Services Inc.